Prost! We’re back from IIeX Europe in beautiful Amsterdam! In addition to presenting in a marketing module with esteemed colleagues from DLA Ignite, Keen as Mustard Marketing, and the Retail Performance Company, Priscilla McKinney chatted with several other presenters and attendees - both during the event and after - to learn what their key takeaways were. Additionally, we received some exceptional tips on making the most of conference season.
- Adam Gray, co-founder DLA Ignite
- Athena Lam, Lead at Piccolo Portfolios
- William Yattah, CEO and co-founder Discussnow
- Eimear Gillen, Marketing Executive at Research for Good
- Dr. Aaron Reid, CEO and founder of Sentient Decision Science
- Monique Drummond, founder of Relish
- Tacie Avedikian, Senior Director, Client Development at Innovate MR
- Tony Cheevers, Customer Success Officer at Researchscape International
^^Follow all of these people, promptly!
This episode runs an extremely wide gamut of takeaways from the event, touching on social selling, iterative research, relationship building and networking, innovative technologies, and pro tips for maximizing the conference experience. Also, so many great accents!
Like what you hear? Let us know! Subscribe, rate and review Ponderings from the Perch on iTunes.